Fare.com.bd, we always trying to provide the best and fast service to our customers.
Any booking cancellation & refund policy of Fare.com.bd is as follows:
Fare.com.bd will follow proper Hotel's policy for booking cancellation.
Few bookings may be non-refundable; it's meaning you will not be acceptable for a refund if you cancel your booking. Generally Non-refundable bookings will be clearly marked on our platform before you confirm your booking.
You may be acceptable for a refund if you meet the following conditions:
- You made your booking through Fare.com.bd platform.
- You cancelled your booking within the cancellation period assigned by fare.com.bd partner or fare.com.bd own cancellation policy, which is longer.
- And you didn’t use or check into the booked accommodation.
- Fare.com.bd will complete your refund within 7 working days.
- Your refund will be credited back to the main payment method used for your booking, if you do not request otherwise.
Fare.com.bd service charges are non-refundable, if your booking is cancelled by our partner or due to a technical issue on our own platform. We will refund your service charges.
Changes to Refund Policy
We may update our refund policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices or legal obligations. We encourage you to review our refund policy periodically for any updates.
Booking for black-out dates are not cancellable or refundable.
In the issues of national emergency, lockdown, political unrest, or natural disaster, our standard refund policy may not be applicable.